Mother's Day ConnectOne hour, every mother.
COUNTDOWN TO #MOTHERSDAYCONNECT2019
How Mother’s Day Connect works:
- Women nominate their nearest maternity unit/birth facility for inclusion in Mother’s Day Connect
- We help them gain necessary permissions for a visit (it’s not difficult and we help every step of the way!).
- We create a team profile (a ‘mini event’ for each team visit) on our website with a certain number of open spots for other women to join in.
- Other women sign up to join the team. Together, they prepare for their visit.
- Every team visits their maternity unit for one hour during the course of Mother’s Day, celebrating all the new mothers and the nursing staff.
The concept of Mother’s Day Connect does not have to be limited to Mother’s Day but can be used throughout the year. We have a collection of resources available to help you with contacting a hospital and finding out how you can assist.